kids

kids

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our First Snowman

The girls and I bundled up and ventured out into the snow this afternoon. Eva could barely move with all her gear on but did not seem to mind being in the cold. Getting ready to go out, took almost as long as we were out :)


Melia wanted to make a snowman. She has been waiting since the first snow to make one. Melia and I rolled the snowballs and I stacked them. Before we even left the house she insisted on getting a carrot for the nose. She waited and waited until she was finally able to stick it it. She put the arms and helped with the M&M's we used for the mouth. One on the snowman...one in her mouth...We had a great time playing in the snow today.


The girls helped shovel the driveway too.


1 comment:

Laura said...

Maddy has been BEGGING to make a snowman...it always cracks me up to see how on-the-same-page her and Melia are! Today was certainly the best day for it, but we went to my mom's to bake pies. I'll have to show her Melia's creation!

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.