kids

kids

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snowmobiling Trip

This weekend Chris, Ben, Rebekah and I made a day trip out of snowmobiling. We have had sleds for a couple years, but I had yet to use them. I was a little apprehensive at first, but we had a great time. Although it was very fun, one day in the cold and snow was enough for me. I do not think I could spend a whole weekend doing it. I woke up this morning VERY sore. It was a great time with friends. We rode a few hours, stopped to eat and rode a little. I was the slowest of the bunch, but did hit speeds of 55-60 a few times.

Ben, Rebekah, Chris, and I

Our partners in crime..ready for a day of fun

Chris and I

The girls waiting for the boys to get the sleds ready!!!

(Thanks Rebekah for the picts!!!)

2 comments:

beckyjomama said...

Girl, you better be going slow - you got baby boy to protect!!! But, MAN that looks fun!

Laura said...

Looks like fun! I would have been right with you (if not slower :), but I'm sure it made for a fun experience!

I'd really love to get the girls together sometime soon...I miss talking with you! Let me know what works...

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.