kids

kids

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Four Generations

This past weekend, we visited Chris's grandparents. We were surrouded by lakes, and we were able to take advantage of some great time on the water. The kids had their first wave-runner, paddle-boat, and pontoon boat rides.

More importantly, I loved seeing four generations of family together. Our kids are so blessed to have three sets of great grandparents still living. Here are a few shots of the kids with their great grandparents. These first two are from P's b-day.



My dad's parents My mom's mom


Chris's mom's parents

And a few other shots of the water fun. Chris's Uncle John took us out on his pontoon boat. His dog, Gunner came along too. P loved laying on, smacking, petting, and getting kisses from the puppy.







E wasn't sure at first but with a little convincing, she enjoyed the ride.


M loved it from the start and wanted to go faster the whole time.

No comments:

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.