kids

kids

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A New Project

I was perusing a craft show this weekend, and came across these adorable headbands and bows. I have seem them before on kids and always thought they were adorable. The headbands with the huge flower or bows with all the curly ribbons. They wanted $13.00 for a headband. I debated for several minuets, took their card and walked away. This spawned a new project.

I thought, "How hard could it really be to make them, and I bet I could do it way cheaper than $13.00"

Well, I went online and found the same headbands in a pack of 12 on ebay for $8.50 shipped to my door. Off to the craft store and $3.60 later I have enough flowers to make 12 headbands for the bargain price of $12.10 total. (Still waiting for the bands in the mail to complete this project)

I also wanted to make a set of the "korker" bows. So here they are my first complete set. I can't wait to see them in Melia's hair. It is finally getting long enough for little ponies.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

ADORABLE. Seriously, I need some for our little girl - heck they're so cute maybe I'd use them for a boy too! :)

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.