kids

kids

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Photo Class

This morning Rebekah and I took a field trip as part of a photography class we are taking.
(I stole this pict. from her blog- Thanks Rebekah)


I LOVE taking pictures. It has always been one of those things that I thought, "Maybe one day I will do it as a side job" (after my kids are grown and out of the house :). I got a DSLR camera last winter and have not taken the time to learn about it. This class has been a great tool. It was great to get out and try some of the techniques we have been learning. We had a great time taking in nature and capturing its beauty. Here are some of the shots from today. (You will notice that some of them look similar to the pictures on Rebekah's blog...(we were practicing together) I was playing around with black and white and other tones also.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I might have to do this class! I love your pictures!

Carly said...

Wow! You guys did an awesome job! I love the picture of the leaf up close. Excellent work!

Rebekah said...

Meeg, they look great. We're going to be pros before we know it!

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.