kids

kids

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

I had to wake the girls up from nap today, and I put Parker on my bed when I went to get the girls. I woke up Melia first. She heard Parker starting to fuss and when I walked in my room I saw her quietly laying next to P singing to him. I ran to grab the camera hoping I would make it back in time. The quality is not great (it was dark in my room), and you may have to turn up the volume, but it was one of the most precious things I have ever seen. (She did not know I was taking video until the floor creaked, but she kept on singing). She loves her brother and he loves her. If you listen close, you can hear him cooing back to her.


1 comment:

Laura said...

That is truly, truly precious. Love it...

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.