kids

kids

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Day at the Beach

This morning, my sister and Syd, sister in law, Emma and Lilly, my mom, and myself and the kids all went to the beach. This was the first time for my kids this year. They had a GREAT time. We had to drag Melia and Emma out of the water for lunch. Sand, Sun, Sweat, Smiles, Swimming, Snacks, and Sand Castles describe our morning. What a fun family day!!!

Sydney

Emma and Lilly


The boy among all the girls!!!


Eva

Swimming with Nana


Sand Fun!!!

A break for lunch

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Can't wait until the boys can participate!!

karen said...

love spending time with all my girls and little mr p

Nancy said...

Kids sure love the water. Looks like so much fun. Wish I'd been there.

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.