kids

kids

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Peach of a Ride

The name of the ride we did today...Peach of a Ride. Chris and I along with the Pinchbacks, Corey, Spina, and the Riley's rode 26 miles today.

Where: dirt roads in Memphis, MI.
Why: for fun and training
Time: 2 1/2ish hours
For what: yummy peach cobbler at the end of the race

Pinchback and Rayner clan road together the whole way. The weather was BEAUTIFUL. I am very tired and my legs are sore, but I am feeling more and more confident that we will be able to accomplish the Iceman Slush Cup Race in November, in a respectable time. Truthfully, training has been a lot of fun. Who knew biking could be so fun? I love that it is something that Chris and I can do together, it's free, and it's great exercise. Riding with Chris or Rebekah, around town or at Stoney, it always proves to be a great time and a great work-out.

The Girls

2 comments:

beckyjomama said...

That is so cool! You are soo inspiring!

heidimetzger said...

Great Job Meeghan, and the rest of the group. You are an inspiration.

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.