kids

kids

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Party

The girls had their preschool Christmas party last night. All the boys and girls performed a concert for the parents. It was adorable. Santa came for a visit too!


Melia went running up and could not wait for her turn.



Eva decided after a while that she would like too sit on his lap (she really just wanted the candy cane he was giving :)





As you can see P was not a fan at all.





Here are two songs from their concert (they were both so cute, I couldn't pick just one)! It makes me beam everytime I watch it. Can't believe they are old enough to be singing in a preschool concert!

Watch for the kisses half way through :)


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love it!! They have the shaking of the bells down :) Looks like they had a great time

Rebekah said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

The boy in the red sweater did not look too happy to be there!!! The girls were so cute:) Was that Chris I heard singing "Jingle Bells"? lol

Mary

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.