- Hearing the alarm go off at 5:50am
- Having to wake the girls up early (6:50) to be out the door by 7:15 (thankfully this is not a routine that we have to get used to, but this week I am working everyday, and the girls are in a few different places for care)
- Having to make lunches and layout clothes the night before
- Having to balance my time after work with the girls
- Having to deal with melt downs, because something/someone took my attention for a few min, after being away all day (something Rebekah saw first hand tonight), it's not pretty
- Having to squeeze a days worth of fun, reading, talking, and playing into a few hours, which also has to include making dinner, eating, baths, getting ready for bed, reading, and praying
- Having to clean-up and get ready for the next day after they go to bed, before I can sit down to have a few mins. to myself
In a few weeks these things will be just part of life again, and it will all seem normal, but until then, we just take it one day at a time. I WILL once again find the balance of being a mom, wife and working woman, it it just going to take time and PATIENCE.