kids

kids

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Going cloth

We received our Bum Genius cloth diapers from CottonBabies.com in the mail today. They are washed and dried and ready to be used. No more throwing money away in disposables, and it is much nicer to the environment. It is a little more work, but well worth the cost savings. And no more smelly diaper genie. I am only going to use them for Eva at this point. I am out of school in a week and Melia will hopefully be potty trained this summer, so we will just use up the disposables we have for her, and hopefully she will be trained in a few short weeks.

No comments:

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.