- made good progress in potty training
- had a snow day!!!!
- celebrated 9 years of marriage (more on that to come)
- Chris, Melia and I went to the dentist - Melia did great!! This was her second time going and she even sat through a fluoride treatment.
- I sang a solo in our Christmas program at church last night
- Eva is getting four molars (I have to say she has been a trooper)
- I am officially on Christmas vacation for two weeks!!!
- Finished wrapping all our gifts
- had a bow making party with Rebekah to finish up some hair bows for Christmas gifts
- had a game night with friends
- played in the snow with the girls
- and much more but those are the highlights...
Monday, December 22, 2008
The last few weeks
Life has been busy and blogging has taken a back seat. In the last few weeks we have...