kids

kids

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Picture time!!

Sunday night we had a Christmas program at our church. The girls were dressed in their Christmas outfits, so I thought I would try and get a few pictures of them. Here are my best attempts. As you can see in the last one, sister love was running short by the end of the night.

She had a pretzel in her mouth for this one. Melia gave it to her to try and get her to sit.


Melia showing off her new found skill...rolling her tongue


A hug turned bad

1 comment:

beckyjomama said...

Lovin' te hug gone bad! Too cute!

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.