kids

kids

Friday, July 18, 2008

My Nieces



Yesterday, Melia and I got to go out with my sister-in-law and her two girls, Emma and Lilly. A friend, Corey invited us to a family fun day at his work. It was REALLY hot, but the girls spent time running from inflatable to inflatable, having a great time. They also got airbrush tattoos, went on pony rides, and got to pet a sheep, cow, donkey, and camel. It was a kid's paradise.

Thanks, Corey for letting us tag along with you and Kristen. It was a great time.

I watch my niece, Sydney on Thursday's. She is adorable. Melia is a big help when Sydney is here. She tries to feed and change her diapers. Yesterday, she was feeding Sydney her bottle. She looks up after a few minuets and says, "Mommy, it's dripping, we need her burp rag. Go get her burp rag." She takes the bottle out and tries to hold her up to burp her. She is a great little helper.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Such a big helper! She sounds like a little Mommy :). Hopefully Madalyn will be as good with a little sibling someday.

Rebekah said...

I bet Melia will enjoy her next sibling a little bit more...Her and Eva were so close in age it was hard for her to play mommy. It will be fun to see her with your next one!

Unknown said...

Melia looks so cute in her new bed!

Kari's baby is named Brooklynn.

Hope your weekend was fun.

Running after the heart of the Father. Seeking His face in All things. Walking His will out in my life. These are the desires of my heart. Along the way I am a wife and mom who wants to capture memories that will last a life time.